hello! welcome to my visual diary of fav images)oundround the
aroun

Me

My fascination with how clothes can transform us has been a fixation since I really felt it aged 6. Do YOU remember? This blog is for men who own it and want to show us.x

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

PECHA KUCHA IMAGES........



last nite I was part of pecha kucha hawkes bay......so glad it is over! spent days procastinating, trying to get out of it, finally selecting the images, then writing to prepare, then the time came and I was second to last! so spent 3 hours waiting with butterflies and adrenaline surging.....uncomfortable!
It was the first time doing any sort of public speaking, friggin nerve racking but I really wanted to do it to get over myself as one day want to do lots of it.


ANTI-FRACKING PROTEST MARCH

FROM POLITICS TO FASHION! DRIES VAN NOTEN 1996 FINALE IN PARIS

CELINE 2012/13

WHIMSICAL!

GEORGIAN 2000 BC!

ROMAN EGYPTIAN 2ND CENTURY

ROSALIE GASGOIGNE SUNFLOWERS 1991

GERHARDT RICHTER DAVOS 1981

FAV ARTIST-AGNES MARTIN UNTITLED 1960

AGNES MARTIN - THE PEACH 1964

ROBERT RYMAN - UNTITLED 1959 - IF ONLY I HAD THIS PAINTING!

FROM MY TURANGAWAEWAE SERIES

TURANGAWAEWAE-HAWKES MAP BY ME.X

TURANGAWAEWAE # 20!

PIIATA LIGHTBOXES

WAHINE TOA

KELLY WATSON BY BRIAN CULY

JEWELS

STUDIO

No comments: